Passionate about action sports? We’re looking for an awesome intern to join the MAHFIA Team! Check the details below.
Photo by Zorah Olivia.
Position: Social Media Coordinator / Community Manager (Entry Level)
Start Date: Feb 9th, 2017
End Date: June 2017 (TBD)
Time: 5-10 hours a week
Compensation: School Credit + Experience
Location: Bay Area, CA
Social Media Coordinator / Community Manager will assist with Social Media for MAHFIA.TV accounts and special projects, focusing on social media content development and publication, marketing and strategy support, and community engagement to ensure that the MAHFIA brand culture and partners are supported and actively represented online.
Essential Job Functions:
• Provide thought leadership for expanding MAHFIA and our partner’s brand presence online, creatively and uniquely.
• Work with marketing team to organize, generate, and deliver creative content to online audience.
• Interact with users, to maintain consistent voice for community engagement and discussion. Be the digital “eyes and ears” of the brand — participation and moderation of online conversations pertaining to the brand, answer comments, concerns, and questions.
• Utilize social media monitoring tools to proactively analyze and report community feedback and social media data. Create monthly reports to share with the team.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about action sports culture, focused, self motivated and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment and enjoys working with a team!
• Bachelors degree (in progress or completed) in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business, and/or related fields.
• Knowledge of major social media networks, including functionality, social media trends.
• Must be able to work in Berkeley, CA at least once a week.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere) is a plus!
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org